This website contains slides and materials for the Multiple Imputation part of NIHES course Missing Values in Clinical Research (EP16).
Practicals are available as html documents on this webpage and as interactive learnr tutorials here:
- 01 - Getting to Know Incomplete Data
- 02 - Multiple Imputation using MICE
- 03 - Checks after Multiple Imputation
- 04 - Analysis of Multiply Imputed Data
- 05 - Imputation with Non-linear Effects
- 06 - Imputation of Longitudinal Data
- 07 - Imputation of Survival Data
To download JAGS, go to https://sourceforge.net/projects/mcmc-jags/files/.
The packages used are given at the beginning of each of the practicals.